We are a biotechnology company in which our product is developed, unlike cosmetic products, in a process similar to any pharmaceutical product. Over 3 years of R&D has led to the development of this product. We have received IRB committee approval for a human clinical trial of NEEL. Thus, we are commencing a human clinical trial of NEEL on 25 volunteers using high resolution ultrasound scanners and other medical imaging equipment to accurately measure our product’s benefits. We hope to publish our results in a reputed peer reviewed dermatology journal.
Here are some links to research papers about the incredible benefits of GHK-Cu, making it one of the most powerful peptides in our body:
The last link from the above list i.e. Link 8, mentions the following benefits of GHK-Cu that have been established to date:
- Tightens loose skin and reverses thinning of aged skin.
- Repairs protective skin barrier proteins.
- Improves skin firmness, elasticity, and clarity.
- Reduces fine lines, depth of wrinkles, and improves structure of aged skin.
- Smoothens rough skin.
- Reduces photodamage, mottled hyperpigmentation, skin spots and lesions.
- Improves overall skin appearance.
- Stimulates wound healing.
- Protects skin cells from UV radiation.
- Reduces inflammation and free radical damage.
- Increases hair growth and thickness and enlarges hair follicle size.